Onugbu Soup or (Bitterleaf Soup) is one of the best Soups in Igbo Land , the Price or Cost to Prepare 1 Pot Of Onugbu Soup is ₦4800
But if you like to make a Rich Soup , that will contain all the stuffs and meat you want , just budget between ₦9000 to ₦15000.
Below ate the Ingredients you need to Prepare a Good Onugbu Soup (Bitterleaf Soup):
- Washed and squeezed bitterleaf – A handful
- 10 small corms Cocoyam
- 3 cooking spoons Red Palm Oil
- Assorted Beef: Includes best cut, shaki (cow tripe)
- Assorted Fish: Dry Fish and Stock Fish
- Pepper, salt and ground crayfish (to taste)
- 3 stock cubes
- 1 teaspoon Ogiri Igbo (traditional seasoning)
If you have any question use the Add Answer button below.